- Leadership Development
- Executive Coaching
- High Performance Teams
- Workplace Creativity & Innovation
- Values and Behaviours
- Strategic Planning
- Change Management
- Human Capital Metrics
Strategic Transformational Leadership
We accelerate the development of your most senior leaders and managers who are strategically important to your firm in a way that makes a significant difference to the overall performance of your organisation.
Who is this offer for?
This Strategic Leadership Development offer is for senior executives and managers who are critical to their organisation, with accountabilities beyond ‘business-as-usual’, who wish to continually grow and develop as true leaders, and are committed to being ‘the difference that makes the difference’ to their teams and the firm.
Our approach combines education and application. It is practical, experiential, highly interactive and transformational. During the program, participants work on the real-time business challenges they are facing as leaders, while simultaneously developing thoughtful action, personal transformation and the qualities required to have a real impact in their organisation.
Embedded in our methodology is our commitment of assisting leaders to achieve specific measurable outcomes that exceed their perceptions of what is possible, while simultaneously building unique organisational capabilities and competitive advantage.
During the program, participants are required to challenge their own assumptions and observe reality through a new set of lenses. This affords them transformation – that is, new perspectives and possibilities, previously hidden, now become apparent. This results in new mindsets, actions and behaviours. In uncovering this new reality, a new standard for action and performance is created. In turn, participants articulate new aspirations for the future, which enables their organisation to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and business results.
Personal impact and benefits
- Re-define your identity as leader
- Uncover blind spots in your communication and leadership styles
- Enhance your ability to relate to and positively influence others
- Generate commitments to actions that you never considered before
- Align, motivate and commit others to actions that previously seemed impossible
- Integrate and utilise your existing knowledge and experience in new and creative ways
- Mobilise your team to resolve intractable problems and challenges
- Achieve new levels of performance and unprecedented business outcomes
Organisational impact and benefits
- Enhance internal capabilities and elevate unique competitive advantage
- Redefine the depth of your value proposition to customers/clients
- Instil a culture of collaboration, high performance and innovation
- Adapt rapidly to new challenges and trends, and problem-solve creatively
- Achieve unprecedented levels of sustainable growth and profits
- Set the standard for your industry, so that your organisation becomes the one the best people want to work for
- Establish a strong legacy of resilience capturing your unique values and establishing a culture of success for the generations to come