A successful CEO of a global organisation.
After four years in his role, and after reading Marshall Goldsmith’s book What Got You Here Won’t Get You There: How Successful People Become Even More Successful, this CEO recognised that what got him in his current position was not going to get him (and his organisation) where he wanted to be in the future.
He committed to a 12 month coaching assignment, using Marshall Goldsmith’s Stakeholders Centered Coaching (SCC) process, which began by conducting a comprehensive 360 feedback assessment, including a 360 online survey and in-depth behavioural interviews with his nominated key stakeholders. During the following months the coaching process was informed and guided by the feedforward and feedback provided by the CEO’s stakeholders.
- Using the feedback helped the CEO identify his ‘blind spots’.
- He became more entrepreneurial and more assertive.
- According to his stakeholders, his leadership impact increased significantly.
- The CEO took his organisation to the next level by achieving measurable wins, which were captured by using pre-determined Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- He was nominated as the best CEO of his group prior to completing the assignment.