Employee engagement is a major source of competitive advantage. Yet, despite organizations investing heavily in efforts to make it happen, most are not reaping the expected or desired results.
Disengaged employees in Australia (75%) are costing the economy about $54.8 billion a year in lost productivity (Gallup study, 2014). During times of change, engagement levels usually drop further.
We offer a unique Self-engagement Value Model (Four Levels of Self-engagement) that links individuals’ levels of self-engagement and performance with the corresponding returns on their salaries.
Contact us to find our more: firstname.lastname@example.org
Organisational Development Offer
Imagine what it would be like if your organisation were to consistently improve its effectiveness and meet or exceed its goals…
Imagine what it would be like if your organisation were to consistently keep up with or surpass your competitors, and spot and evaluate the trends to make it a twenty-first century leading organisation…
While transferring skills to your people and building your own organisational capability, we help you to assess, diagnose, plan, design and execute your organisation-wide efforts to successfully:
- Execute your strategy.
- Increase effectiveness, efficiency and productivity.
- Implement and sustain cultural change.
- Embed a culture of true collaboration, innovation and high performance.
- Deal with your most difficult and intractable challenges.
Organisational Development Services
Using state-of-the-art methodologies and cutting-edge contemporary organisational development practices and diagnostics, and while working on your real-time current business challenges, we assist your organisation to build the capability required to deliver unprecedented business results and prepare for the future.
To this end, we: assess, diagnose, plan, design and deliver programmes and initiatives in the following areas:
Benefits and excepted outcomes of using our services
As a result of engaging our services your organisation will be able to:
- Flawlessly execute your strategy and secure long-term organisational success.
- Boost employee morale, engagement, retention and discretionary effort.
- Reduce absenteeism and turnover.
- Maximise teamwork, collaboration, creative thinking and innovation.
- Increase effectiveness and productivity.
- Successfully manage and drive change.
- Reduce costs while increasing customer service standards.
- Deliver unprecedented business results.
- Shape a suitable future for your organisation.
How we work
Our approach enables us to:
- Work collaboratively (shoulder-to-shoulder) with nominated key people from your organisation. The benefits of using this approach are that we:
- intimately connect with your people and deeply understand your business;
- secure high levels of trust and collaboration from all the key stakeholders within your organisation;
- ensure strong commitment and ownership of outcomes from all stakeholders involved from the start of any project or intervention; and
- transfer valuable knowledge, skills, capability, intellectual capital and IP to your people and organisation.
- Use an integrated and customised approach to your unique context, needs, requirements and expectations, including cutting-edge analytics and diagnostics.
- Focus on people while using analytics, data and evidence-based strategies to drive performance and successful change.
- Provide on-going evaluation and feedback, which prevents unwanted surprises along the way, and allows us to be proactive (as opposed to being reactive).
- Use a proven evidence-based practitioner model in our work:
|Assess and measure||
|Plan and design||
Evaluate / Measure success