The Education Department of the primary law enforcement agency in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates (UAE) employing 36,000 people.
The vision of the directorate is to become a police force that is more effective in the field, responding to the needs of society with the highest level of integrity and training. To this end, a dedicated team of highly qualified professionals that sources staff from educational institutions around the world to develop their internal talent wanted to establish a unique culture where excellence is the norm.
To introduce participants to a generic, non-prescriptive, holistic Business Excellence Model used by hundreds of world class leading organisations (regardless of their sector, size, structure or maturity) to improve their management systems, develop a culture of excellence, adopt best practices, drive innovation and improve business results.
On completion of this program participants were able to:
- Perform self-assessments against the Business Excellence Model and start a business excellence programme in their organisation.
- Explore the threats and opportunities that needed to be addressed to ensure their organisations remained buoyant and prosperous.
- Gain a clear understanding of how to identify and develop strategies for growth and resilience.
- Assess their organisation’s excellence maturity and learn how to move it to higher levels.
- Develop organisational action plans to forward the journey of business excellence.