A small to medium-sized enterprise (SME) in the consulting industry.
The owner, founder and CEO of the company wanted to take the business to the next level by accessing new markets.
To conduct the following two major projects over a 12 month period:
- Design and deliver an internal culture change program, aimed at achieving high performance while supporting the achievement of the organisation’s performance goals and financial targets.
- Create and launch a new service line of offerings aimed at repositioning the company as a premium provider within the training and consulting industry.
The organisation was able to:
- penetrate its existing client base and access new markets with the new product lines.
- Increase sales, revenue and profits.
- The organisation became the Gold Medal Winner for the Contact Centre World APAC Awards “Best Recruitments Campaign 2014” in Las Vegas, USA.